Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Todd Palin on Greta

Todd Palin goes ON THE RECORD with Greta Van Susteren



GRETA: OK, help me out. I don't know what to call you. It could be Mr. Palin, Todd, mister Todd, first dude or mister first dude.



TODD: Yes Greta. By all means, call me "Mister Todd". Do you think ahead as to what questions you might ask in an interview, or are you just winging this? Tell ya what. Call me anything you like, just don't call me late for moose burgers!



GRETA: If I asked you in September of 1981, (when you were 17 years old, full of testosterone and playing basketball in high school) do you ever think she (Sarah) will go into politics?



TODD: Seriously? You are winging this, aren't you? Let's just say I knew she was "destined for higher positions". By the way, are you feeling OK? You don't look so good.


GRETA: Let me tell ya somethin' mister first dude Todd! When you were a newborn baby, did you ever think, "hey, I'd like to grow up and be a snow machine racing champion"?




TODD: "..."

No comments:

Post a Comment