Monday, October 26, 2009

Ain't That A Kick In The Head?

Obama visits sailors at the Naval Air Station in Jacksonville, Florida this afternoon in full campaign mode for the next few days in Florida. The troops in harm's way can wait when there are Democratic fundraisers to attend.


OBAMA: I know Dick Cheney thinks I'm dithering on the war and emboldening our enemy by waffling. But what Cheney calls dithering, I call solemn responsibility to entertain the men and women in uniform in the traditions of Bob Hope. Sure the morale is at an all-time low in Afghanistan, but just ask these sailors here in Jacksonville about morale after I lip sync a little Dean Martin for them!



OBAMA: I may not be listening to that General what's-his-name... McCarthy... McCraken, ehhhh Mickey D's fellow, but I am taking requests for the next fake Karaoke song. Load up the teleprompter Joe!

5 comments:

  1. I'm impressed he has time with all of the golfing he does

    http://www.politico.com/click/stories/0910/obama_ties_bush_on_golf.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of kicks, I think BO needs kick in the pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey pallie, likes thanks for liftin' up the name of our Dino....how cool woulda it be if our prez honor the King of Cool by doin' some Dinoemulation....never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool...oh, to returns to the days when Dino walked the earth...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dino pallie, thanks for stoppin' by. Cant's say I disagree 'bout the King of Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey pallie, cool to meet 'nother dude who gets our Dino.....glads to know we are in Dinoagreement...have a great day in Dino....and hopes to see you find more creative ways to lift of the name of our Dino...Dino rules!

    ReplyDelete