Is baby from the Capital One commercial an Occupy Wall Street protestor?
Evidence that the baby is a hemp-smokin' hippie protestor...
1) Is sitting in his own feces.
2) Is irrational and otherwise incoherent when discussing capitalism and the free market system.
3) Knows that "mommy" or "daddy" will be along shortly to throw that funny man in the suit out of the house (after lifting his wallet and giving it to the baby to chew on)
After further review, the baby can't be an "Occupy Wall Street" protester because...
1) George Soros did not supply the Cheerios.
2) No evidence to suggest the baby is anti-semitic.
3) C'mon! The baby is adorable.
Please be advised - Chattering Teeth is a thrilling, high speed, turbulent blog that includes sharp turns, sudden drops and stops. Please secure all hats, glasses, pocket protectors and loose change before embarking. For your safety, please keep your arms and legs within the blog at all times until it comes to a complete stop. In the unlikely event it becomes necessary for this blog to make a water landing, your seat cushion may function as a flotation device.
If you are a democrat, please refer to placards for a graphic demonstration on how to engage a seat belt. We know this advanced technology can be frightening at first, especially if you're no Thomas Einstein. Please seek the help of a conservative if you entangle yourself. Enjoy the ride!!!