Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Predictions for Cruz speech

Tonight's GOP convention schedule:

Ted  Cruz gives speech, immediately followed by 75% of audience wishing for the power to turn back time. The other 25% will forget where they parked their car.

6 comments:

Jess said...

You are right, except your didn't break out the 1% that wonder if it's too late to board the space ship. They'll be on the corner, eating convenience store burritos and chanting.

Sparky said...

Bon Jovi is still soooo cuuuute ... what were we discussing?? ~:)

DaBlade said...

Haha! Loved that, Jess. Is it wrong I was imagining eating a convenience store burrito just now?

sparky, I know, I know you are on that train but I love ya :)

Ed Bonderenka said...

Sorry man.
The convention went wrong.
We're stuck with Trump.
Can't abide Hillary.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I think Cruz dropped the ball.
Let me down.
Could have just said, Trump is our party candidate, join me in voting for him.
Or stayed home.

DaBlade said...

Ed, Had Cruz did the full endorsement, he would be considered a sellout by many, many conservatives - then where would we be after the trump train wrecks? (and it will crash) there are many vacancies on my thought island when you come around my friend.