Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Just get vaxxi-MonkeyPox-inated

I'm fully vaxxi-MonkeyPox-inated and, no, I don't know what's in it -


neither this vaccine, the ones I had as a chimp... I mean child, nor in the Big Mac, or the bunches of bananas... 



I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, nor apparently the difference in risk between a drug used safely for decades and decades that cures my headache versus an experimental mRNA injection with a track record of injury and death... 



I'm fully vaxxi-MonkeyPox-inated and, no, I don't know what's in it because ignorance is not only bliss but also virtuous. I don't need to burden myself with fancy reading or questioning when I can just watch government approved media. Leaves more time to watch the Tik Tok dances.



In short ...

There's a lot of things I don't know and never will... ooo ooo eee eee ah ah.



I just know one thing: life is short and I still want to travel and hug people... pick bugs off their backs, fling my own sh*t and climb trees.



Just get vaxxi-MonkeyPox-inated.


(below is not mine but too funny)



11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you sir. Now may I see your papers?

      Delete
    2. Papers? Papers? I don't need no stinking papers!!

      Delete
  2. Too funny! How do you come up with these ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you laughed. I learned from my comedy mentor, but instead of two slices of bologna, I use slices of olive loaf in my shoes to feel funny.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ed, for some reason your comments were going into the spaminator. It wasn't me. Google must be out for you.

      Delete
  4. Well ... let’s review:

    Monkeypox was first discovered in 1958 when two outbreaks of a pox-like disease occurred in colonies of monkeys kept for research, hence the name ‘monkeypox.’ One may wonder, at this point, why anyone would want to keep a colony of monkeys. Here it is: the first human case of monkeypox was recorded in 1970 in the Democratic Republic of Congo during a period of intensified effort to eliminate smallpox. So first, Democrats were effing around with monkeys, obviously trying to infect them with smallpox, and the monkeys, who are generally (but not always) smarter than Democrats, grabbed the syringes and stabbed the Democrats with them, thereby infecting Democrats, who subsequently moved to other areas (such as the Democrat diaspora from California to Colorado, and from Colorado to Texas) and other places in Africa, where there is an abundance of Africans who are staunch Democrats.

    Thank you for allowing me to shed some light on this problem. People living in heavily populated areas of Democrats or Africans should take extraordinary precautions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This clears things up! Pro tip don't feed the colony of democrats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I can finally find a cute monkey girl now ! Wait long enough and the prize arrives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is no doubt in my mind that the climate control freaks, and the environmental movement has been thoroughly infiltrated by the Democrats, aka Communists who wish to destroy America from within. The movement not only funds our enemies using taxpayer funds but also allows the evildoers to use our laws against us to limit our economic growth and beneficial progress. When examined closely, these Climate Control NUTS, along with the environmentalists are not only de-growthers to implement wealth redistribution and control the levers of power within our government. A political agenda far outside the original goals of curtailing pollution and providing good stewardship for our natural resources.

    To this end, the Democratic Communists have assumed operational control over the Biden Democrat Party

    ReplyDelete