Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sandra Fluke "Stump 'N Humps" 10 voters at a time

Sandra Fluke, the liberal activist who's 15 minutes of fame came from her attempts to secure Catholic-funded contraception from Georgetown Universities health coverage is back in the news - this time doing some "stump and hump" for the obama regime.
Sandra Fluke, the woman at the center of a media firestorm earlier this year after Rush Limbaugh called her a “slut,” spoke Saturday in front of about 10 people at the Sak ‘N Save in north Reno... “I’m trying to do everything I can for an election that I feel is very important. I have a unique opportunity for how I get to do that,” said Fluke.
FLUKE: "I was asked by the administration if I would 'do what I do best' in the swing states. I told them, 'sure, I'm used to being popular for just 15 minutes at a time, but I'm gonna need a dozen or so 18-wheeler tractor-trailors full of condoms.' I'm used to doing "Sak 'N Saves" in college, which is how I compensated my homework tutors."

Chattering Teeth has uncovered the rest of Fluke's schedule. After the Sak ‘N Save in Reno, she will be appearing at the following locations (with convoy of condoms in tow) right up until the election.

Cornholio's Quickie SaK in Rough And Ready, California
Piggly Wiggly and Porks-a-Lot in Humptulips, Washington
Hornbacher's Fresh and Easy in Dime Box, Texas
Trader Hoe's in Hooker Hole, Louisiana
Handy Andy's Cash, Bash & Carry in Lick Skillet, Virginia
Bottom Dollar Supermarket in Possum Trot, Kentucky



In case you missed it
A Philosophical Night With Sandra Fluke

2 comments:

Chuck said...

And they always say sex sells. There goes that myth.

rosey said...

Ms. Fluke misunderstood the term "Swing states" to mean that there are more sexual partners to use her free contraception for.