(Original Source: Bamboo Bob ; Reposted: Kevin Jackson, via The Blacksphere)
BREAKING NEWS! I know it is small, but get a magnifying glass & you will NOT believe this assignment given to 11 year olds at a Missouri GOV'T chool! They are asked to decide who to let DIE after a Nuclear bomb situation & the fallout shelter only has enough food for some. The kids were told NOT to bring this home & show their parents. This is the 1st step of brainwashing these kids for bAMACARE & having to decide whose lives are more valuable than others...not to mention killing Grandma! When I have more details & ready to take it to the press I will let you know. These kids are only ELEVEN! — Bamboo Bob
Who Shall Live?
The following people are the only persons alive after an atomic war. The 15 of them are in a bomb shelter which has only enough supplies to allow for 7 people to survive the two weeks necessary for the radiation to drop enough to live on the outside. If it were your decision as to who should live and who should die, whom would you select?
- Jean Garcia - 33. Spanish-American, Catholic, Cocktail waitress. Three months old when mother died. 4 years old when abandoned by her father. Spent 3 years in a children's home. Ran away from foster home after sexual attack by foster father. Completed 9th grade. On probation for prostitution. Nursing her 3 week old daughter.
- Lisa Garcia - 3 weeks old. Spanish-American nursing for food.
- Mrs. Evans - 32. Black, Catholic, Healthy, Special interest in participation sports. M5 in education. Teacher in elementary school. Loves children. One daughter, Mary.
- Mary Evans - 8. Black, Catholic, Healthy and intelligent.
- Mr. Thompson - 45. White, Mormon, Mr. Fix-it, all-around handyman. Four children whom he abandoned 2 years ago. 8th grade education.
- Louis Jones - 26. Black, Protestant, Very capable in electronics. High school graduate. Bitter about his childhood in the ghetto. Single.
- Mrs. Francis - 29. White. Atheist, Married 3 years, no children. A nurse.
- Father Frank - 58. White, Catholic priest. Under indictment for actions in civil rights activities
- John Harmon - 12. White, Jew, Class leader, athlete, good student, loves outdoors.
- Dr. Bennett - 66. Black, Baptist, Medical Doctor. Has had 2 heart attacks.
- Dr. Dane - 42. White, Methodist, College history professor. Very active in the community. One son, Bobby.
- Mrs. Dane - 39. White, Methodist, MS in social work. Does volunteer work in mental health clinic. One son, Bobby.
- Bobby Dane - 5. Enjoys outdoor sports, strong, loves pets. Cause of his mental retardation unknown.
- Mr. Michaels - 29. Black, Catholic, Suspended from medical school during senior year. Admittedly homosexual, Working as a medical assistant.
- Sister Mary - 23. White, Catholic, Runs the church daycare center. BS in child development