Saturday, December 7, 2013

Obama's Christmas Message: "no matter what God you pray to, or if you pray to none at all.”

Awesome. I've said it before, I'll say it again. It is really hard to lampoon this guy. I meant my post from yesterday morning  to be satirical in nature, but even my predictions related to the National Holiday Tree Lighting ceremony last night fell short.

The First Family helped light the National Christmas Tree Friday night, amid a festive celebration of musicians and costumed characters. ("costumed characters"? sounds like the typical democrat convention to me)

President Obama said Christmas is a time “we celebrate the birth of a child who came into the world (without a birth certificate either) with only a stable’s roof to shelter Him.”

He also made this statement about Christmas: “It’s a message both timeless and universal — no matter what God you pray to, or if you pray to none at all.”


Apparently, this message was no off-the-cuff Teleprompter malfunction and is the official tag for this joyous solstice season - as evidenced by this official Obama Family 2013 White House "pop up" Holiday Card 

I received mine via Amazon Air Drone delivery  late last night.

Not sure why the drone is still hovering outside my bedroom window. Huh!

6 comments:

  1. You know, when they turn him loose, he's like the neighbor dog that jumps the fence, pees on all the tires in the neighborhood, eats cat crap and barks at fire hydrants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and he has even had super secret training from his handlers, the alinski whisperers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Jess has described 0bimbo better than I've ever heard. You get an 'Attaboy' award, Jess!

    As far as that "...no matter what God you pray to, or if you pray to none at all.” -- I'm sure Jesus appreciates the gesture, Bathhouse. I'm really surprised that Buttercup, being the islamic mohammedian moslem that he/she/it is, even went that far.

    I didn't get my 'Holiday Card' from Numbnuts. Just as well, though. I would have sent it back to the hermaphrodite with a message: "Roll this up into a fine tube and stick it up your rectum." Of course, she would have thought, "Ooooh... what a nice man. That sounds like FUUUN!" and would have raced for the K-Y Jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't want a card from Doghouse Barry, not that he'd ever send one, but I would like to hear what Marine4Ever really thinks of Obama ;-)

    BTW one year we got a Christmas card from George W. and Laura Bush. It made our day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marine4Ever - cube is right. don't hold back next time. I hadn't responded because, frankly, the blog host couldn't do any better than that... so instead of typing I just sat there and laughed.

    Oh, and cube, I don't blame you for forgetting (the internets is a large and powerful oz) but you told me about the W and Laura Bush Christmas card in a Christmas past and I am still jealous! Here I am making my own photoshop holiday cards from Bath House Barry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm making a card for Barhhouse and the family, too! Across the front in large isilomanic type of lettering it'll have: "Here's To You and the Family and Your Moon God, Bathhouse!" Then, when he/she/it opens it up, there'll be a huge pop-up FINGER!

    ReplyDelete