Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter! He is Risen!

The wolf will live with the lamb... DaBlade will not eat any progressive's lunch today... and the Chattering Teeth will lie with the peeps.

PICTURED: A gaggle of Peeps should always remain encased in a prison of packaging and plastic wrap lest they are set loose to create diabolical havok and decay. They're like liberals that way, but take it from me, you can get into trouble wrapping liberals in cellophane.

Seriously, those  marshmallow flavored chicks and bunnies are safe with me today and every day. As far as I'm concerned, they belong on the Island of misfit inedible Holiday treats, along with Christmas fruit cake, Valentine's Day chalk hearts and Halloween's candy corn. Now if a chocolate bunny or Cadbury egg wanders in front of my chattering teeth, I will not be held responsible for the carnage.

I would even eat a Peep if there was chocolate involved.

Peep 'Smores anyone?


HE IS RISEN!!

5 comments:

  1. Jesus likes peeps. It's in the Bible....or not.

    He has a sense of humor, too....I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much into secular celebration of the most important day on the Christian calendar.

    But I DO love Peeps! And jelly beans.

    Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, you are correct. Jesus did love His Apeepstles.
    Ed, yes, or I'm in trouble.
    AOW, I'm too slow to ever look at the bunny and eggs as secular because it has always been synonymous with the Resurrection, but I get the sentiment. Happy Easter to you and Mr. AOW as we'll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If any Peeps find their way to our house, we shoot them with BB guns.

    ReplyDelete