Monday, May 19, 2014

C'mon Abe! Everybody knows that "all men are engendered equipollent"!

FULL DISCLOSURE: Sometimes I run the blogs I read through this Complex Sentence Generator just for "kicks and grins."

Oops, I mean just for "a forceful thrust with the foot and a broad smile in an unrestrained manner."

Not even Abe can escape it's evil clutches...

INPUT: Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

OUTPUT (after laundering through this vocabulary improvement tool): Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, an incipient nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are engendered equipollent.


4 comments:

  1. Now that's hilarious! I gotta try that with all the blogs I follow now. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha nice nice!
    God bless you my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's comical! I gotta endeavor that with all the blogs I follow now. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparky, bookmark it as "blog tools" along side the merriam webster, the language translator and anagram generator :)

    Woman, Bless me? NO no no! BLESS YOU! :)

    Ed, there is no replacement for the effervescents of your over actively fertile mind.

    ReplyDelete