Friday, August 15, 2014

Obama Waves Off Intel Briefing to dance


Obama Waves Off Intel Briefing
"Hours prior to taking off for his Martha’s Vineyard millionaires’ paradise vacation, White House staff in conjunction with  someone from the Pentagon, attempted to update the president on security concerns... an attempt that was brushed off by a clearly annoyed Barack Obama..."

OBAMA: “Don’t bother me with this sh*t.  Update Susan or take it to Denis.  You know the drill.”


(The National Security Advisor) and the Pentagon official were left standing in the middle of the second floor hallway watching as the president walked toward the exit and his awaiting helicopter, with his bicycle helmet strapped on securely and carrying his golf clubs.

Sung to the tune of LEE ANN WOMACK'S "I HOPE YOU DANCE"
I hope you never lose your sense of plunder,
The middle East and now our city streets are catching fire,
And when you get the choice to do your job or dance. 
I Hope You Dance!
Obama dancing the night away at Martha's Vineyard

Reminds me of this Star Trek episode...
Kirk DANCES! (and other Star Trek action sticker scenes!)

 

6 comments:

  1. And a substantial number of the media are wondering why their butts hurt.

    I could enlighten them, but it's too fun to watch them scramble to CVS for hemorrhoid ointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! An increase in obamacare premiums to cover the increased use of Preparation H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious and sad but true as always DaBlade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lyrics are hilarious..and so true!

    I'm glad we have you reporting; so much is lost in the mainstream news :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparky, my goal is to make you sob yourself silly.
    Ed, my blogs are like impressionist paintings done by an inebriated street artist with the shakes.
    Z, count on me to cover those tough assignments, and thank you.

    ReplyDelete