Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Budweisersaurus Part Deux

A very large asteroid zoomed passed Earth yesterday named 2004 BL86, coming within only 745,000 miles from our planet. I located this asteroid while drinking beer and playing with the kid's telescope in the backyard.

I spotted a herd of dinosaurs living on this large rock. Not sure why this isn't being covered by the mainstream media, but I really found it strange.

 Most scientists agree that a direct hit to Earth would likely have been catastrophic for these dinosaurs.

5 comments:

drhirkimer said...

Hot diggity Uncle Jed, "look at those jumbo lizards going for a ride on that quarry stone."

drhirkimer said...

Hot diggity Uncle Jed, "look at those jumbo lizards going for a ride on that quarry stone."

WomanHonorThyself said...

woohoo Jurrasic park anyone???

Ed Bonderenka said...

Ohhhhh, the humanity!
or lizardity.

DaBlade said...

What'sup Doc? safe travels to the jumbo lizards!

Hi Angel. I love those Jurassic Park movies, can u tell?

Ed, my kids call me out on telling them the same jokes repeatedly. it is a gift I have carried over to my blog. I make myself laugh every time!