Saturday, August 29, 2015

Is Trump a clown to you?

The Left wing hacks that make up the mainstream media have been trying very hard to paint Donald Trump as a "clown" with story after story using that term (and worse) since his announcement to run for president.

Libtards will always tell you who they fear by who they attack, and it is clear to anyone paying attention that a  "President Trump" scares the hell out of them. After all, Trump is the only reason anyone is talking about actually building the wall to stop the flood of illegals, and that is why he is resonating.

That is also why "The Jebster" jumped on board earlier this month in the name-calling -

(Jeb Bush Allegedly Calls Donald Trump ‘Buffoon,’ ‘Clown’ and ‘Asshole’)

This is not surprising, because The Jebster is nothing more than a GOP establishment tool. He is just the next in line as the establishment's selection of a moderate, elitist appeaser that offers no real difference between the horror show that is the democrat party.

Tea Party conservatives are not buying what the GOP establishment is selling anymore. After handing the Republicans the House and Senate in landslide elections in 2012 and the midterms in 2014 after their tough talk and campaign promises to repeal the abortion that is Obamacare, the Republicans instead offered no resistance to Obama's lawlessness. (Hell, they FUNDED it!).

And so I say this to "the establishment". I have had enough of your Romneys. Your Doles and McCains. Most assuredly, I have had enough of the Bushs. I, for one, will not vote this cycle for the first time in my adult life (my first election at the age of 19 in 1980 was the great Ronaldus Maximus) if the Republicans nominate Bush, or Graham, or Christie, or Kasich, or... well, you get the drift. While I am not endorsing Trump, I can promise you I would enthusiastically vote for the man.

As for being a clown? I guess I'm OK with that, based on who he has been hugging. We have had enough of the long line of GOP "Chuckles the ass-clowns". Time for a Pennywise, if you ask me.

Speaking of left wing hacks, I loved Trump shutting down the fake journalist from Uno-vision, WhoreHay IgnoRamos recently.

WhoreHay jumps the line (what a surprise there) and instead of asking a question, he attempts to push his America-destroying agenda with a filibuster whiny diatribe. This strategy normally works with a GOP milquetoast candidate.  Instead, Trump has him booted.

I love this guy!

4 comments:

  1. I was just rewatching WhoreHay IgnoRamos (excellent!) get shut down.
    http://video.latino.foxnews.com/v/4446055441001
    I was thinking of the contrast with Bernie Sanders relinquishing his microphone and podium to the Black Lives Matter clowns.
    Quite the difference.
    I am STILL reminded of Rodney Dangerfield, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more. The old GOP guard is a cancer. The democrats are a cancer. Let's give Trump a go.

    NOTHING to lose as all the other candidates, other than potentially CRUZ are puke on a stick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ed, that clip was good Sunday morning theatre. I like Hannity but rarely watch TV anymore. I do listen to The Great One regularly though. In fact, a caller to his show came up with the "Igno-Ramos" name. The phonetic spelling of first name was all mine though. And Rodney Dangerfield would have been a great president :)

    Kid, There are good folks still saying we should "hold our noses" and vote for the establishment's candidate or it's a vote for Hillary. They argue that we can't afford 4 or 8 more years or our country will be gone - nothing more than a third world country. These are arguments I myself made back in 2008 (and to a lesser extent, in 2012). Then we got Obama for 8 years. I believed what I was saying then. The country I knew and loved is already gone. I, for one, will not reward an establishment candidate with my vote as a lesser of two evils ever again. It may be too late now, but I wil still vote as long as there is someone worth a shot. Cruz/Trump is my ideal (tho I doubt The Donald would take a vp role).

    ReplyDelete