Monday, September 19, 2016

Black Caucus Dinner Insults

Obama: Would be 'personal insult' to legacy if black voters don't back Clinton

Saturday night at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation gala dinner


OBAMA: If I hear anybody saying their vote does not matter, that it doesn't matter who we elect -- read up on your history. Or weren't you educated in a muslim Indonesian Madrassa?

Barack so stupid, If he had a brain he'd take it out and play with it.

I will consider it a personal insult -- an insult to my legacy if those with my particular shade of skin melons and genetic blend do not support that old and tottering racist white biotch.

...as an outsider, what's your view of the human race?

Let me be clear. I need all of my bruthas and sistas who are also half white and half Kenyan to put down their bongs for an hour - get a ride to the polls and vote a few times for Hillary.

... mouth is moving, words are coming out, this is never good!

My name may not be on the ballot, but our progress is on the ballot. My pen and my phone is on the ballot.

Hey Barack! You'll never be the man Michelle is!

By the way, there's an extra spring in my step tonight. I don't know about you guys, but I am so relieved that the whole 'birther' thing is over.

Yo mama's doctor called with her colonoscopy results. Good news – they found your head!

END TRANSCRIPT

2 comments:

  1. ..as an outsider, what's your view of the human race?

    HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u think that's funny then you must be one of them human racists.

    ReplyDelete