Wednesday, July 19, 2017

BAHHHHHH-d Boys, BAHHHHH-d Boys

Goat breaks into Colorado office
egged on by a bunch of 'kids'



"The goats escaped capture, leaving behind only a few pellets of poop."

BILLIE IS STILL AT LARGE!

Police sketch 

BE ON THE LOOKOUT for a gang of roving goat vandals (a/k/a democrats and RINOs). If you see an animal banging its head against a glass wall for more than an hour - you are probably one of only 3 known conservatives in Washington, D.C.

Meanwhile, informants in Colorado have been singing to the coppers

5 comments:

  1. YES! It always comes full circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We shouldn't disrespect goats this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW I must mention, this is most hateful coming from someone named Kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL! Kid is a self-hating goat? I didn't say that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's sad, Z. I'm sure I would flip... maybe even a little bit surprised. for even when I think I know how bad things have deteriorated, I still can get shocked. Maybe that's why I go into hibernation here for long periods. A little overwhelming sometimes.

    ReplyDelete