Monday, February 4, 2008

Chuck E. Cheesy


So we have just ONE mob riot of up to 80 people at our local Chuck E. Cheese restaurant, and authorities overreact by banning alcohol, profanity, and gang symbols. I guess I will just have to find another pizzeria to take my adolescents where I can celebrate their birthdays like I always have. A shot of whiskey with the boyz while waiting for the ho to come take my order.

FLINT TWP. -- Visitors to a local Chuck E. Cheese restaurant won't have the option of a cold brew to go with their Skee-Ball... Chuck E. Cheese officials decided last week to temporarily ban the sale of alcohol at the pizza parlor to try to calm down upset parents.


Say what!? They have it backwards. The beer will CALM me down. You expect me to eat that crappy pizza while herds on unruly brats are running and screaming through the facility, all to that incessant God-forsaken singing emanating from mechanical rodents, and all while SOBER!?

From this video, it appears that I'm not the only one who disagrees with this decision. Chuck E's p*$$#d!

No comments:

Post a Comment