Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I want change (just not Obama's brand)



I want change.

When I am at a vending machine and I am really thirsty, I want change.When I am parked in front of a parking meter on a busy downtown street, I want change. When I have an unfortunate occurrence of cheese ass, I want change.

Since the Bush tax cuts were implemented, I do not want change. When I see Justice Samuel Alito and Chief Justice John Roberts sitting on the US Supreme Court, I do not want change. When I heard the president say, "I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon," I do not want change. When we have not been attacked on our soil since 9/11, I do not want change.

So unless Obama wants to get me a coke, some coins for the meter, and wash my shorts, I don't want HIM!

But I wouldn't mind seeing Halle Berry change that T!

No comments:

Post a Comment