Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Local Weather forecast (nothing else is funny)

If you're like me, then you can't help but wonder if the Meth lab explosion at a Flint apartment complex  was the result of the Republican forced sequester cuts. If you're like me, you're also a 51-year-old heterosexual male who likes to set his wardrobe out for the week in advance. April in mid Michigan makes this particularly tricky, as you can see from my actual 5-day forecast from weather.com.


The last thing I need is to be caught unawares in my flowered capris and sleeveless T on a day like this coming Saturday. Or in my down-filled and snorkeled monster coat this Thursday. Rest assured I am prepared for the rainy forecast, as I have located my vinly screaming yellow rain coat with the large buckles, as well as the fancy vinyl yellow hat with chin buckle and my coal black buckled golashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment