Thursday, April 28, 2016

Mellow Yellow Moore

Obama is coming to Flint?
*lip quiver* IF ONLY... *tear ducts filling*... he would grace us with his planet healing powers! *gasp*


Michael Moore says would drink own urine before Flint water in Obama rant
"Finally, after months of us begging you to come to Flint, you've decided to visit next Wednesday," said Moore in an April 27 post. "I know this will make many people happy and grateful. But, as one who voted for you twice and was thrilled beyond belief over your election, I'm sorry to tell you your visit is too little too late."...

Moore argued there is no more need for politicians to visit the city, promises of testing, or "token digging up of pipes" with water flowing through of which he said "I'd drink my own piss before I'd drink that out of that sewer."





My prediction: Michael Moore will be chugging Obama's urine and pleading for more before he departs from his Flint photo-op visit.


Water Blob Beast Spotted in Flint

3 comments:

  1. moore should be imprisoned in Flint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed, I think I mislabeled the blob as an over-sized waterbear but now I believe it to actually be Mooshell.

    Kid, yes - staked to the brownfield grounds that used to be Buick City.

    ReplyDelete