Friday, March 24, 2017

Chattering Chicken

Today's Chattering Teeth blog guest columnist is my imaginary pet chicken (scratch that off your 'bucket' list, fella). I hope you find him as insightful as I do. Take it away Mister Chicken!


Today's Chicken Headline News:

Is President Trump playing a game of giant brahma chicken with his "take it, or leave it," "do or die," "it's now or never" ultimatum for a House vote today to replace obamacare with a gigantic and rotten egg?

I don't know about that, but did you see that giant brahma chicken?

McConnell: 'I would hate, I say I would hate to be a Republican who blocks ObamaCare repeal

Here is never-before-seen footage of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell matching wits with fellow Kentucky Senator, Rand Paul:



Mr Chicken, signing off...--<- -="" nbsp="" y="">-  -<- p=""> -<- -="" br="" nbsp="" y="">dsij ros88gyu  fio i'uwr  pow[piof w[rio k 

On tomorrow's Chattering Teeth Blog Show, my imaginary pet squirrel will present an in-depth investigative report on Tom Brady's jersey, as well as his collection of nuts.

7 comments:

  1. Good One. We need some Wile E Coyote !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I offer an opposing viewpoint on compromise to further the discussion. The "good" doctor Hirkimer sides with this great Nigerian quote(or perhaps Barry Goldwater) when it comes to politics:
    “Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”
    My assessment of the quote is more focused on the area that politics and governing demand compromise, but it is probably true that those who are of strong faith are less likely to capitulate their values. I certainly understand this and can respect that point of view, but somehow we have to move this country forward and I don't know how that happens without compromise. "You can't always get what you want" (another great Nigerian once said).


    ReplyDelete
  3. Kid - who could play the part of Wile E? It would have to be a real loser. Someone who had large ears and a widows peak and was always outsmarted at every time. GOT IT!!! Paul Ryan.

    dr. Hirkimer - please don't contradict or weight shame my imaginary pet chicken. He's very sensitive.

    As to your opposing viewpoint... I apologize for not following it. Maybe you are upset with the small caucus of Republicans who helped kill that obamacare lite fiasco because they have the nerve to want to keep their promise to constituents who voted them in? I thought our NY liberal president campaigned on the same thing? (at least half the time, while the other half he spent contradictorily arguing for the government to take care of everybody)

    I love ya man, but your apparent venom for people of faith is rather disturbing - especially since I haven't heard that as even pertinent to the argument. It's about getting this over-reaching fucking government out of health care all together. It's about free markets (at least it is for me) and this has certainly exposed Ryan and the majority of Hannity pretend conservatives for what they are - lying sacks of shit.

    There should be no compromise with tyranny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, you won't bait me with that "venom for people of faith" comment but nice try. I simply did not want to paraphrase the great Barry Goldwater, so I included the entire quote. I do appreciate the forum for allowing my middle of the road views and knew that you would scorch me in your response. On that note, you did not disappoint. I love you back bro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESSIR!!! Always and forever, cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was 4 I fought a chicken and the chicken won. They can be quite formidable... a flurry of beaks and claws. Oh, those claws.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Thanks for the re-direct, cube. I know you get a stomach ache when we fight. The good news is that my imaginary chicken has been de-clawed... and de-beaked... and de-feathered (just to mess with him)

    ReplyDelete