Thursday, April 20, 2017

4/20 in the libtard's alternate utopia...

* Ex-Fox Factor Figure, Bill O'Reilly, hangs himself in lonely jail cell while former NFL player (and killer), Aaron Hernandez takes over as host.

* FaceSpace killer is a christian NRA member who targeted trannys and homos.

* In President Hellary's (sic) first 100 days, she has sent an armada of barges piled high with plastic toy reset buttons to the waters off North Korean (after that chubby Kimmy gal with the butch haircut nukes Seoul).

* Speaking of "Seoul" - Maxine Waters ("The Godmother of Soul") hears first case of oral arguments as the new Supreme Ct Justice, after knifing Merrick Garland in parking lot. She immediately belts out “Living In America” of Rocky IV fame, and calls for impeachment of Justice Clarence Thomas for putting a James Brown wig on her Coke.

In other news... [Finding Charles Rogers]
This man who was once the best player in college football. He was the No. 2 pick in the 2003 NFL Draft, signing a $39.5 million contract with the Detroit Lions - which included a guaranteed signing bonus of $14.4 million. He now "works" at an auto repair shop owned by a friend in Florida (although "admittedly, he doesn’t know much about cars...") He is considered one of the biggest busts in NFL history... He still smokes marijuana every day.

 Happy 420!

8 comments:

  1. Years ago when I lived in Tempe, AZ, one Mr Dumas found himself outside the fence after refusing to take a Very lucrative contract with some basketball team.

    Shut Out.

    The local radio jocks had a skit that was centered around asking him questions preferenced by, SO, Mr Dumb ass. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the humanity. I'm still pinching myself over Hill's loss. We didn't dodge a bullet, we dodged a MOAB.

    BTW I'm not going to compliment you on your blog content anymore. After what sumon tripura said, my compliments would ring hollow in comparison ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw DaBlade - Your blogs contents are so epics that I implore you to keeps up the great works. Your informations help me with my decision schemes. Your site looks very marvelous also I am going to recommend you site to king wababalangabanga of the scamafunkalous tribe and see if we can't get your stuff elevated to level 7.
    Believes me. I'm knows it. Jus axe me. Twice or more. Yous a lookin a good a now boss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cube, I'm voting for hilrod next time, but only if the beast isn't running.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kid, yes a hard choice, indeed. Behind door number one, a lucrative multi-million dollar contract, or door number two - get 'chinese eyes' and giggle over a bag of Doritos. Good choice Mr Dumbass.

    cube, don't be too hard on yourself. Mr sumon is a professional spammer and knows all the right buttons to push. Try as I might to block and delete him, his complimentary rhetorical flourish somehow prevents me...

    Kid, *I spit coffee!!! Seriously!!!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would it be OK if I cross-posted this article to WriterBeat.com? I'll be sure to give you complete credit as the author. There is no fee, I'm simply trying to add more content diversity for our community and I liked what you wrot4e. If "OK" please respond via email.

    Autumn
    AutumnCote@WriterBeat.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually, cube, Autumn runs a real site. I posted something there once. Autumn, if you come back and read this - 'ok' though this one even has me scratching my head and I wrote it.

    ReplyDelete