Friday, September 11, 2020

Joe Biden tries to remember 9/11

 

MEDIA GIANTS CALL BIDEN'S 9/11 MEMORIAL ADDRESS, "ONE FOR THE AGES!"

CNN's Jim Acosta Says, "This was Lunch Bucket Joe at his best - relating to the little people."

NYT's reporter David Brooks says, "This was real leadership."

MSNBC's Larry O'Donnell says, "STOP THE HAMMERING!"

Here is an excerpt:

As long as I can remember, I will never forget. What we're we discussing? I want to be clear, I’m not going nuts. I’m not sure whether it was the Empire State Building or the Eiffel Tower... 


But it was in New York in the year 2000. (<- Yes, he really did forget)

I have the memory of an elephant... It was big and grey.


C'mon, man! Three million, billion lives lost on 9/11. Do you really feel safer under Donald Bush? Osama Bin Bama has taken this year, just since 9/11, has taken more than 100 years. Look, the lives, when you think about it, more lives this year than any other year for the past 100 years.

7 comments:

  1. I begin to suspect that Jill and Joe may sleep in separate bedrooms (or maybe even in separate houses) and, Jill being the model homemaker that she is will put Joe away in storage, along with their thanksgiving decorations, until the next election cycle. I'd also be willing to bet that Joe is a real hoot at their annual new year party --until the point of inebriation when everyone begins to understand anything he says.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a clear explanation, I may have to use it on the radio tomorrow. Not with attribution, of course...

      Delete
    2. Ha! When Joe dons the lampshade on his head, it's a speech interpreter. And to think that he is the life of the democrat party.

      Delete
  2. The dems have to be doing this for laughs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though they are never funny when they try to be (case in point, Trevor Noah, Amy Schumer, et al)

      Delete
  3. I laugh, and then I cry.
    How has it come to this?
    Did you see the movie Jacob's Ladder, where the guy figures...
    oops, spoiler alert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. c'mon, man! Don't leave me hangin'! The guy figures out what exactly? That the GOP set him up on his latest barbershop visit?

      Delete