Friday, October 10, 2008

Ted Nugent for Michigan Governor in 2010

Campaign motto: Working hard, playing hard!
Uncle Teddly, the Motor City Madman, is the tonic we need to turn this once great state around. Besides, I wanna rock.

It probably was around 1977 when I saw Nugent at the old IMA auditorium for my very first rock concert. What a great venue for shows that was. Can I get an "Amen!" on that (even from you liberals?)

I saw a lot of great bands in their prime in that old barn . Ted a few times, Bob Seger, J. Geils, Kiss, on and on...

2 comments:

  1. if ted dose run i would hope he would be the way i seen him on neil cavoto he was calm, and cool and made alot of sence . also i would like to hear about more of his policy's other wise you go ted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about 'TED in TEN' on bumperstickers?

    ReplyDelete