Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Megamind - A Large Blue Thumbs Up


Caught Megamind, the new DreamWorks 3D animation, this past weekend. I was pulled there by the wife and youngin' and had no idea what the movie even was about. I didn't much care and had no expectations. I mean, there would be popcorn and cool dark sunglasses, so what could go wrong?

What a fantastic surprise! Will Ferrell lends his voice to the big blue-headed villain and Brad Pitt is the suave hero Metro Man. This movie is hilarious, with several "audible gutteral inference of humor" (AGIH) moments. NOTE: I'm trying to replace the tired "LOL" with my own more accurate acronym.



One of my fav sight gags was this "NO YOU CAN'T" poster, visible on a building as the "camera" scanned the Metrocity skyline - AGIH! Go see this immediately!

2 comments:

  1. My daughter is wanting us to take her. We might do it this weekend.

    Her and I went and saw Despicable Me. It was hysterical too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sold. The No YOU can't poster did it, AGIH

    ReplyDelete