Sunday, November 29, 2015

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Gethsemane Street?

Matthew 26:50-54 - Jesus said to him, 'My friend, do what you are here for.' Then they came forward, seized Jesus and arrested him. And suddenly, one of the followers of Jesus grasped his sword and drew it; he struck the high priest's servant and cut off his ear. Jesus then said, 'Put your sword back, for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. Or do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, who would promptly send more than twelve legions of angels to my defence? But then, how would the scriptures be fulfilled that say this is the way it must be?'


Prayers for those killed and injured at the hands of the mentally disturbed Colorado Springs shooter, and for their family and friends. Especially for officer Garrett Swasey, killed in the line of duty.

Now for the secular humanist progressive point of view, "You never let a serious crisis go to waste".

1) President Obama has called for more gun control in the wake of the shooting at a Planned Parenthood location in Colorado.

2) Obama's own personal law hack, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, is calling the shootings in Colorado Springs a crime against women receiving health care services at Planned Parenthood.

3)  Planned Parenthood's statement seems to be blaming... HINT: "... extremists are creating a poisonous environment that feeds domestic terrorism in this country."


Liberals are nothing if not predictable, and they are usually wrong. They always jump before any of the facts are known.

Let's take these one at a time.

1) Obama, I know you like to jump to conclusions before any of the facts are known, and your false narratives always blame the 'bitter clingers.' Just know that your marxist anti-American rhetoric has spurred more gun and ammo sales than in any administration before you. In fact, I am going to add to my collection now because of your statement to this so-called Planned Parenthood shooting. I wasn't planning to. I don't really need more. But your words always compel me to arm up. Keep talkin', bro.

2) Dear Loretta. You are a political hack and a total disgrace. You call this a "crime against women receiving health care services"? Were any of the victims that weren't cops, female? Planned Parenthood has said all its staff at the clinic are safe. Loretta, how is that possible, based on your assessment? And what health care services does this PP provide? Are you aware that this mentally disturbed male shooter self-identified as a woman? Maybe he was stopping by for a mammogram, only to become unhinged when he/she learned the truth that there are no 'health services' provided at these butcher shops.

3) As for Planned Parenthood, the bigger crime scene here is on their stainless steel morgue gurneys and huge refrigeration units used to keep the dead babies and baby parts fresh for later consumption and sales. May I say, with all due respect... F%^* you and rot in hell.

Now, I must admit I am sometimes guilty of jumping to conclusions myself. I mean, look at the evidence that the shooter is actually a  registered democrat.
* His mugshot picture. I mean, he LOOKS like a democrat. (a cross between a younger Bernie Sanders and a post Nick Nolte bender)
* The photo of his ramshackle mountain cabin. Unabomberesque and environmentally friendly, if you ask me.
* He shot and killed a police officer. And he identifies as a woman. I am only surprised that obama hasn't granted a pardon and invited him to the White House yet.

So was this crazy shooter a Christian conservative who's extremist views motivated him to attack this PP? Planned Parenthood has said all its staff at the clinic are safe. So, worst shot ever?

No, I think we can safely conclude this has noting to do with Christians. Now if you want to see true religious extremists murdering for their twisted beliefs, just have the Planned Parenthood staff start drawing cartoon caricatures of that islamic pedophile. Better yet, first ask Charlie Hebdo if she needs a mammogram.

4 comments:

  1. Like Hugh Farnham said:
    I'd hate to be the crime scene investigator on this one.
    "Yeah, sarge, we've got three cooling on the pavement and 653 John Does in glass jars... better get the DNA forensics team!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than you, Ed. While I laughed at the comment, I hate to admit I didn't recognize the name or reference. And here I thought I was well read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a former contributor and sometimes commenter at Western Hero.

    ReplyDelete