Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Making America's High Court Great Again!

President Mister Donald Trump nominates 49-year-old Judge Neil Gorsuch, and HE WILL become the next justice on the Supreme Court. If he is everything we are being told, he is going to be a good one.

What a great cap to a fantastic first 11 days. From now on I will use his full title, "President Mister Donald Trump" as punishment for ever doubting him.

And a good justice is needed to take the seat of the late, great Antonin Scalia.  Let's recap. Here is a handy ideological line graph showing the current ideological makeup of the 8 seated justices.

PICTURED (left to right): Clarence Thomas (68 yrs old), Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr. (66), Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr. (62), Anthony M. Kennedy (80), Stephen G. Breyer (78), Sonia Sotomayor (62), Elena Kagan (56), Ruth Bader Ginsburg (83)

As you can see from the graph, Thomas and Alito are the only 2 strict constitutionalists out of the 8, and the only 2 who can be consistently relied on to follow the the rule of law. As you move down the line, the individuals become more and more flaky.

In the middle, you have Roberts and Kennedy - both randomly and easily confused. They might occasionally do something right, but they certainly cannot be relied upon.

Next comes Breyer. He is a consistent liberal. Therefore, he may be transgendering (I'm only speculating here).

Then come the Cra-cra's. They do not respect our constitution nor our country. They hold individual sovereignty and liberty in contempt. They will not follow the rule of law. They make it up as they go. They are the democrat base.

Full disclosure - That is not an actual picture of Elena Kagan, rather it is John Goodman in drag. The similarities are striking, so I did not realize my error until now. In fact, this is rather complimentary to Kagan.

Also, DON'T PANIC regarding the wizened and bitter hag, Ruth 'Buzzi' Ginsberg. She is only sleeping. She does that frequently. I think she was appointed by Woodrow Wilson and I'm afraid she may live forever. When her input is required, she will be temporarily revived with a booster injection of aborted fetus blood. Soros will tell her how to vote.

Now comes  Gorsuch. He's like the new kid at a new school entering the school cafeteria for the first time with his lunch tray. Where is he going to sit?
Hey bud! There's room next to Clarence and Sammy!!

3 comments:

  1. I agree 100% with your analysis. And Kagen is so ugly, she makes lesbians run away.

    Trump? I started out thinking he might be running blocker for clinton. Closer to the election (few months out) I thought he just wanted it for his ego. Closer still, I focused on the idea that to put himself and his family through this slimeball media meat grinder for 4 to 8 years, when he has all the money he could want that he actually did decide America needed an American at the helm. He is doing a lot better than I can even speculate today. Best man for the job. Sean Spicer too. Doesn't give those retards an inch.

    I'm so happy. I feel like I'm back from the alternate universe I ended up in because Spock switched the transporter from the A to B circuit at an inappropriate time during a gamma ray burst while Pelosi was taking a dump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Kid, nobody can describe what "I'm so happy" feels like better than you. Except for maybe Pharrell. That said, I questioned his motives just as you did. However, I just never thought he would follow through. We don't kid ourselves... he is going to go off the rails and do some goofy stuff - but for those who said we needed to vote for Trump because of the Supreme Court picks - they were right. I really thought he would appoint his sister, or Harriet Myers or some such. My bad. If I knew then what I know now. Now he can still blow this if he gets another pick (has anybody checked Ginsberg's pulse lately?) and throws a bone to the left. But for now... benefit of the doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he keeps going DaBlade and doesn't give anyone an inch. I think he knows how they've * this country up better than we do. No prisoners. Yea, Gorsuch looks as good as anyone I could dream up. We'll see. I'm looking forward to some Fun.

    Now they're talking about just closing down the EPA. Love it !

    ReplyDelete