Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Twilight Zone: #refugeeswelcome!!!

You're traveling through another liberal dementia - a dementia not only of sight and sound, but of mind, a journey into the Swedish land whose boundaries are that of media imagination. Your next stop, the refugee twilight zone.

Jihad Johnny: Television night tonight. I'm going to make mainstream media television for everybody.  
ALL: It's Good!!! It's CNN and everything in Sweden is goood!

Not many dogs left now, Johhny.
You why, you wished them all away.
I don't like them.
They didn't like me.
I hate anybody like that.
I hate anybody that doesn't like me.
Why, everybody loves you,  Jihad Johnny!
#refugeeswelcome!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks... I had a spare 5 minutes before work... It was after a comment I made on a Crowder FB post of a 'before and after' pic of Sweden as follows - You see these fools interviewed about the wolves they've let in their door and they sound like that Twilight Zone episode, It's a Good Life. They smile like idiots and say what fine neighbors these refugees make, hoping the Billy Mumy character doesn't send them out to the corn field... or rape their women repeatedly.

    It's GOOD that you like this post.
    It's really swell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I'm thinking that would have been a heck of a farmhouse living room scene after billy got a bit older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That episode freaked me out when I first saw it, now I'm going to have to watch CNN to avoid this horrible fate. Thanks a lot, jackass! Er, I didn't really mean that. I meant that was a fine article that you wrote for us. It was really, really nice of you to do that. Please don't wish me away to the........ahhhhh

    ReplyDelete