Saturday, February 18, 2017

Tillerson's Plumbing & Leak Repair

Do you have a swamp and need it drained? Did you just move into a new house and find out you have a bad leak in your kitchen? Don't panic! Just call Rex at Tillerson's Plumbing & Leak Repair.

Hi, I'm Rex, at Tillerson's Plumbing & Leak Repair. Your leak is most likely being caused by a bad O-ring, especially if the O-ring has been in place for the last 8 long years.

That's where I come in. I will not only remove the old O-rings from your leaky system, but I will replace them with shiny new T-joints. (Don't worry, it'll be great!)

While I'm at it, I will rip out the stripped and dysfunctional coupling nut (or the "Pelosi," as I like to call it), and I will give the Spout feed (or the "Press corp," as I like to call it) several blows from my wrench. This may seem counter-intuitive, but that's why I'm the professional.

 WHAT TO DO ABOUT THAT PESKY OLD O-RING, ONCE IT HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE SYSTEM:

Should you discard it?

ANSWER: I don't talk about certain other things, you're going to be surprised to hear that. I don't have to tell you. I don't want to be one of these guys that say, "Yes, here's what we're going to do." I don't have to do that.

3 comments:

  1. Bad O-rings. Water boarding O-rings can sometimes rehabilitate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post explained well why leaks can occur and also how best to address the leaks. It's always the O rings!

    ReplyDelete