Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I am now a Be-Bobble-ieber

Sometime next year (cue wavy lines signifying time travel to the future)

Justin Bieber BOOED AGAIN at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, this time as a severed head under the stage name "Justin Bobble". The FBI is still searching for "Doctor DaBlade", the anonymous email author who convinced Bieber he carried the faulty Angelina Jolie gene below the neck. Some of the agents in the FBI do not find this humorous.

The boos thundered from the crowd during Bobble's performance of "Never say Severe" from his new album I ain't got no Body. Bobble chastised the audience with almost the same whiny speech he gave at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards (with a few minor changes, given the situation).

"I’m 20-years-old, I think I’m doing a pretty good job for just a severed head spring mounted on a plaster bobblehead doll. I really just want to say, it should really be about the music and the craft that I’m making. This is not a gimmick. I’m an artist NOT a bowling ball or a fishing bobber, so stop those jokes right now. I should be taken seriously."

Meanwhile, Bobble's mute and headless dancing body is playing to packed houses of cheering fans.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment