Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Eclipse glasses... parting is such sweet sorrow.

Our story continues...

We left off with Bilbo getting aggressive when he faces the reality of parting company with the Eclipse Glasses. He argues that he should have the right to keep them.

The Eclipse glasses are his "precious".

"And yet it would be a relief in a way not to be bothered with these Eclipse glasses any more. It has been so growing on my mind lately. Sometimes I have felt it was like an eye looking at me. And I am always wanting to put it on and disappear, don't you know; or wondering if it is safe, and pulling it out to make sure. I tried locking it up, but I found I couldn't rest without it in my pocket. I don't know why. And I don't seem to be able to make up my mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment