Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Obama goes shopping at the Gap (while the unravelling of a nation continues)

Obama goes shopping at Gap for Michelle, kids

and its unintentionally way funnier than his little "funny or die" promo video with Zach Galifianakis. (If that's a real choice, take a guess on my pick.) Watching that painful video made me wish the fern plant was president.

Obama had the sales ladies at the Gap in stitches!

"I've got two daughters. If I make a mistake, I don't want them punished with an over-sized cardigan sweater. Ya feel me?"

"A little infanticide humor for ya there. May god bless Planned Parenthood, amIright biotches?" 

“It never hurts to bring something back when you’ve been on a road trip. A little something for the girls and a little bit more of something else for the White House Choom Gang."


Gap told its employees late last month that it would raise its minimum wage to $9 an hour, later increasing to $10 an hour, closer to Obama's random mandate. When the subject in the store turned to the minimum wage increase, Obama said, "If you like your jobs, you can keep your jobs. Period." We all had a great laugh at that one!

Then it was time to check out...

"I only have one credit card. It has $17 Trillion on it from the Bank of China in the name of our children."

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if he (We?) purchased the sheer, or reinforced crotch pantyhose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind's Eye Bleach!
    Pass me the Mind's Eye Bleach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly this shopping trip has probably created more jobs than Obama's previous economic stimulus attempts.

    At least SOS John Kerry(?) has got his priorities in order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, OK you managed to gross me out. Not an easy feat!

    Ed, EXACTLY!! He got you too!

    GRANDPA CHUCK! Nice to hear from ya my fellow Michigan brother! You going to be blogging again? You're so right to. He can't spend as much in the girlie shops as he can buying car companies.

    ReplyDelete