Friday, July 8, 2016

FBI Director James Comey Likely to drop charges against any cop killers while obama in office

After meeting with Lynch on an out-of-the-way airport tarmac to discuss great Thai food, FBI Director James Comey has released a statement saying that no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against the Dallas cop killers now in custody.

CHATTERING TEETH ISLAND NEWS BULLETIN: Now taking applications for citizenship to my island. Full disclosure, there will be no wealth redistribution, union thuggery, deficit entitlement spending, nor made-up rights to murder your baby. You will have to work for your coconuts. And as your fearless leader, I promise quick and speedy trials for all cop killers - followed closely by  public executions.


5 comments:

  1. It looks like Charles Manson may be a prophet with his version of helter skelter. As for your island, I'll pass. Blind faith in any one leader, even as honorable as you appear to be, is just too much for me. I remember these cults like Manson, Jim Jones and Koresh, and they all had these great ideas for "Utopia" and were charismatic and charming just like you. Unless of course, you wanted to put me in charge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. You get me. You really, really get me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, we're planning on setting up our own island paradise. But tell ya what, you're welcome to live next door. We can practice open trade, including the swapping of marriageable men and women so there will be no inbreeding (i.e. Demoncrats). Sound like a plan? Just be careful, though, of the cannon's I'm setting up at strategic points. Might wanna phone ahead. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Archie who? danggit ed... ihad to google that ;/ but that would do it.

    ReplyDelete