Thursday, January 3, 2013

Did you get your mandatory obamacare procedure yet, and do you like Eric Clapner?

If you've ever tripped and fallen while dodging imaginary Bosnian gunfire - hitting your head on your club-like cankle which resulted in a subdural hematoma of the transverse sinus venous thrombosis, you know how painful that can be.  

PICTURED: Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders performs a mandatory procedure under the new obamacare mandates. Afterwards, Hillary was heard to mumble, 

"I likes Eric Clapner... I don't feeel no ways tarred"..." 

I can't help thinking that had Bill been "smoking a cigar" at the time, he might have been killed.

Probably not much chance of that since I doubt Bill and Hill have "smoked" with each other for years and the only chance of Hillary getting a stain on her dress these days is by a slip-n-fall.


But that's not what I came here today to tell you about. I wanted to show you this cartoon.

"HEY GRAMPA. YOU WERE THERE WHEN WE HAD FREEDOM. WHAT WAS IT LIKE AND WHY DIDN'T WE WANT IT? WHAT WILL WE TELL THEM?"

I imagine myself as the "Grampa" in this cartoon, and the inquisitive Pippi Longstocking look-a-like as my fictional grandaughter.

If the cartoon continued, the next frames might have Pippi telling me that she was accessing the old archived internet using her implanted iEye device (this is in the future after all) and asking me why I blogged about some old bag's problematic cankles on the day after the start of the end of America.

She might also plead, "Grampa please quit breaking wind!" But by this time, our imaginary 5 minute break is up and the Chinese soldiers force us back into the textile labor camp at gunpoint.

Back to the present... While I often blog nonsensical crap, I do so on purpose and with full knowledge where this nation is heading (unlike the ignorant and uniformed obamabot masses)... But why obsess? Cankles are more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment