Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hillary Rodham Clottin'


Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has a blood clot between her brain and her skull... caused by a trip-n-fall I believe. I just hope she didn't trip over Vince Foster's rotting corpse again. 

I think we can all hope in a bipartisan way that Hillary has a quick recovery,  and  that Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders is waiting in the wings just in case things go south and power tools become necessary.  

When this story first came to my attention, it was said that Hillary suffered from a subdural hematoma of the transverse sinus venous thrombosis. When it was made clear that this meant her injury was focused in an area of the body seldom used by liberals, I breathed a long sigh of relief. Had her clot formed in a cankle it would have been devastating. 

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment