Monday, November 28, 2016

Tryptophan in my Tetrazzini

I took another bite and chased it with another huge gulp of Captain Morgans and Vernors. I started feeling sluggish. My eyelids started to droop and I felt myself loosing consciousness. They may say that eating turkey doesn't really make you sleepy, and that its all just a mirth or something... well mister, if it isn't the tryptophan in the tetrazzini... I don't know what it issss... [face-plant into the tetrazinni] Zzzzz

Cue wavy lines for Chattering Teeth Blog Dream sequence...

Sneak Peek at my new TV comedy series called The Clintons.
SETTING: The future, sometime in 2017. Now that the Clinton foundation money laundering scam has dried up the funds, Chelsea has had her folks committed to the Old Oaks Retirement Home.
Hilarity and buffoonery are sure to ensue with each week's episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment