Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Barack Obama's Big Adventure

Barack Obama goes for a bicycle ride along the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago on Sunday. Nice helmet Barry! Safety first, I always say. Let those who ride, decide.


Eric Zorn blogged a head accoutrement warning in Chicago Tribune, Via Buzz Feed: Bad Head Gear Has Done Damage to Democratic Candidates in the Past.

Watch what you put on your head. Don't get into a tank in an oversized army helmet, right Dukakis? John Kerry's visit to NASA produced unflattering pictures of him crawling around in that ridiculous bunny suit, complete with he head gear that resembled the rain hat I used to have to wear as a kid (the one that went with the big yellow rain coat with enormous buckles).

OK, let's recap. No army helmet on the head. No rain cap on the head. No bicylce helmet on the head. And Bill Clinton? No Monica Lewinsky.


...I don't believe in Peter Pan
Frankenstein or Superman
All I wanna do is

Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
(I want to ride it where I like)
Bicycle Race - Queen


Hey Barack! Watch for the potholes! A little lost without your teleprompter?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Didn't that lib Kevin guy write something in the Journal about Michigan hording all of it's water there by making other states suffer. It had something to do with some trip he took to Georgia. What's the deal with this Blade???

    ReplyDelete