Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Curtain opened on Obama of Oz



Obama throws his grandma under the bus for political gain in his "Ridin' Dirty" address yesterday. Evidently, since grandma was a hate-spewing racist, he should somehow be immune to criticism about taking a 20 year "spiritual" journey with Rev. Jeremiah Wright. Huh? Charlatan.

Is it just me, or did the beginning of his speech sound familiar?:
"I don't feel no ways tired. I come too far from where I started from. Nobody told me that the road would be easy. I don't believe He brought me this far to leave me"

In other news
* Supreme Court justices decided not to rewrite or ignore the Constitution (ala Roe v. Wade), and that Americans DO have the right to bear arms. Woo! (they weren't getting mine either way). The case was the culmination of a suit against the District of Columbia brought by Dick Anthony Heller, a 65 year-old security guard who's application for a home protection firearm was denied. "Heller", eh? Sharing a surname with a "war mongerer" has to really irriate Andy the pacifist.

* Yay! The DOW was up over 400 points in the stock market rally! Maybe I will be able to retire when I'm 80 after all! (no thanks to hockey, parochial schools, and my 3 boys eating habits)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Man- I was hoping Obama would have the nomination sewed up before all of this stuff came out. Now I have to worry(AGAIN!) about the Clintons doing some dirty deed to get Hillary in!!!!

    ReplyDelete