Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sarah Palin Rescued from bottom of Tina Fey's backyard well

Well, it would explain this.

"I can see Trump Towers from my house!"


Sarah, you had me fooled. I had believed you to be a principled conservative.

It would be one thing to settle for Trump ("someone who's held progressive views all their life on the sanctity of life, on marriage, on partial-birth abortion...") over Hillary. But there is an actual true-believing conservative still in the race by the name of Ted Cruz, a man Trump has been attacking from the left. The latest Trump criticism of Ted is for his battle with the lying progressive establishment republican, Mitch McConnell.

And the really sad part of this for you, Sarah, is that your endorsement no longer holds any weight with the conservative base.

6 comments:

  1. She now has a good view from Donald T-rump's back side. *wink* I'll bet she was bribed with a lucrative government job. Sarah Palin is just another crook. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She IS a hack. She is an embarrassment to Conservatives. I wouldn't mind her as a next door neighbor, but I sure don't want her anywhere near Conservative politics. If Trump picks her as VP if and when, it would be political suicide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see her and The Donald, I think "how much did he pay her?"
    Kid's right; she's a horrible hack and an embarrassment..

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I heard Sarah was McCain's VP pick in 2008, I was impressed with her for a while. I felt her views were sound, more conservative than McCain's which was good, but then she had a train wreck family situation and it became a free-for-all for the MSM.

    If I were Trump, I'm not sure I'd be happy with her endorsement now. This speech was shrill and full of way-too-facile sound bites that made her sound insincere. I saw this as a step back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cube. Perfect Analysis of Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparky, That's what my wife thinks also. I just don't think she's that bright. I used to.

    Kid, I don't like Trump, but he's too smart for that... won't happen. Then again, his VP options are severely limited I'll bet.

    Z, But you agree she would be a good neighbor? Maybe Todd and her would be ok, but those dysfunctional kids would cause me to build a yuuuge border fence wall thingy.

    cube, Exactly my take on it, and my evolution also. It did shock me, and the first thing I thought of was this visual that she had been kidnapped by Tina Fey... A sort of "Palin Trap" takeoff...

    Kid, The force is strong in her.

    ReplyDelete