Friday, January 27, 2017

The Ghosts and Mr Muir

This was EPIC!
Trump Slams Mainstream Media for Not Covering March for Life
MUIR: Let me just ask you while we’re standing outside, could you hear the voices from the Women’s March here in Washington? We know there were more than a million people who turned out, and you are their president now too.

TRUMP: That’s true.

MUIR: Could you hear them from the White House?

TRUMP: No, I couldn’t hear them. The crowds were large, but you will have a large crowd on Friday, too, which is mostly pro-life people. You’re going to have a lot of people coming on Friday. And I will say this, and I didn’t realize this. But I was told. You will have a very large crowd of people. I don’t know as large or larger. Some people said it will be larger. Pro-life people and they say the press doesn’t cover them.

MUIR: I don’t want to compare crowd sizes again. I – I—I–


"I don’t want to compare crowd sizes again. I – I—I–"

BLOG: Let me just ask you this, Mr Muir... Can YOU hear the voices? There are almost 52 million of them. 52 million individual voices crying out for justice. Now do you hear them? It's not hard if you try.

Of course, they are now ghost voices, Mr Muir - so you have to use your own heart and soul to hear them. That makes it a little harder to hear. Impossible to hear if you're life is based on falsehoods, and ignoring Truth has become a habit of yours.


Prayer for Aborted Babies
Heavenly Father,
Thou hast given us the gift of freedom
to love and to follow in Thy ways and commands.
Some parents choose to abuse this freedom
by destroying the gift of life
which Thou hast given to their offspring.
Please forgive those who destroy human life
by aborting their unborn babies.
Give these unborn children the opportunity
to enjoy Thee for all eternity,
if it according to Thy ordinance.
Assist me in being one in solidarity with Thy little ones
by taking to heart the words of Thy Son,
"whatever you did for one of these least brothers of Mine,
you did for Me." (Mt. 25:40)
Therefore, allow me today, Father,
to adopt spiritually an unborn child
and to offer my prayers, works,
joys and sufferings for that little one,
so that child will be able to be born and live
for Thy greater honor and glory.
We pray this in Jesus' name,
in union with the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever.

Amen.

3 comments:

  1. The media, if they don't cover the event, will be exposed. If they do, they'll expose their years of not covering previous, similar events. It makes them squirm, which makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're like a mule that refuses to budge. You just have to get a handful of the jacka$$es reigns and pull.

    ReplyDelete