Friday, September 7, 2018

Anonymous?

I Am Part of the Resistance Inside Jesus' 12 Apostles

I am one of the Twelve Apostles who follow Jesus Christ but I have vowed to thwart parts of His agenda to the like-minded Sanhedrin for the low price of 30 pieces of silver.

It’s not just that the special counsel Pontius Pilate looms large. Or that the country is bitterly divided over Jesus’ teachings of peace. Or even that His party might well lose to a Satanic opposition supported by a Praetorian Guard media hellbent on his downfall.

I would know. I am one of them.

5 comments:

  1. The universe will turn out as it should DaBlade. If not, lemme know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anonymous is real, he's gonna take a fall, and is a Judas as you portray.
    If he is a figment, will the NYT pay the price?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mister Kid sir. I take great solace in your assurance of tranquility, while at the same time I take on a great weight by bearing the responsibility that if the universe should fail - it is somehow now my duty to inform you. Or am I making too big of a deal again?

    Ypsilanti Edward - I must confess I have not yet heard the theory that this anonymous is not real so am duty-bound to surf this interwebs for more information. As for the NYT, I doubt they will hang themselves under a bridge - more like die by a thousand cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know who Anonymous is, but chances are it will backfire on a democrat, but a republican will get the blame. I'm getting very tired of this old story so I hope I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Mr Blade, it is no large deal actually. If it goes we will all know.

    ReplyDelete