Monday, September 15, 2008

Old feminism gets thrown out with the bathwater and the burned bras

Sorry Charlie! (a Charlie Gibson reference. Why? What were you thinkin'?)

Why DO feminists hate Sarah Palin? Don't ask me. I'm a dude who is married to a strong devout Catholic conservative wife. As far as I know she has never field-dressed a moose, but her three sons have never dared to push her far enough to find out. Oh, and like Sarah, my wife is a hot hockey mom.

Did somebody ask Why Feminists Hate Sarah Palin?

"Her greatest hypocrisy is in her pretense that she is a woman."

Certainly not in the mold of your typical democrat woman liberal-feminist ... like Lindsay Lohan and her girlfriend Samantha Ronson. Or animal rights activist and cerebral celebritard, Pamela Anderson, who recently stated that she couldn't stand Sarah Palin and that "She can suck it!" Or Madonna, who is using her "Sticky and Sweaty" tour to bash McCain and promote The Barack. Talk about "cones of silence" and cluelessness. I wonder if she hears phantom crickets in her ears when the amps are cold and she is left with her own thoughts.

Newt Gingrich, in front of the Family Research Coucil's Values Voters Summit last Friday...
"She has shattered the ability of left-wing feminists to define legitimate behavior by women in America and they will never recover."
She's now more interesting on college campuses than Obama. She is more of a change agent than Obama and the contrast between a mother of five raising all five children and the Obama defense of infanticide by abortion doctors in the legislature in Illinois is such an enormous gap, that I believe when every American understands that senator Obama in the state legislature blocked a bill to require abortion doctors to help babies if they were born alive - and blocked a bill after a nurse talked about holding a baby for 45 minutes while it was dying because the doctor wouldn't help it. I think the gap in these two views - he's got about 15% of the country and the other 85% is going to find it totally and utterly unacceptable.
"You've convinced me Newt," states Joe Biden. “Sarah Palin is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Let’s get that straight. She was most definitely a better pick than me."

Text from some dusty document on yellowed paper, written by a bunch of extremists over 200 years ago:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Unless you are a liberal feminist Democrat, then these rights do not extend to your opponents (ie: Republicans, Christians, conservatives, and babies in the womb to name a few tens of millions)

No comments:

Post a Comment