Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This is not a sitcom

Can Obama feign outrage with any credibility when McCain points out his Britney and Paris style celebrity after this?:

Barack Obama raises millions in Beverly Hills
It was clear why Barack Obama's campaign barred television crews from a Beverly Hills mansion at twilight Tuesday as the Democratic presidential nominee mingled with movie stars on a giant terrace overlooking Los Angeles.

The cocktail reception was part of Obama's biggest night of Hollywood fundraising so far, an evening capped with a live performance by Barbra Streisand at the Regent Beverly Wilshire.
"Let me tell you, my friends, there's no place I'd rather be than right here with the working men and women of Ohio," McCain told cheering supporters in Vienna, Ohio, with running mate Sarah Palin at his side.

Hollywood liberal elites. Obama's kind of crowd. A collection of "glittering jewels of colossal ignorance" (Rush phraseology nod).

"This is not a sitcom," Obama told the adoring crowd. But if it was, it might go something like this...
Now, this is a story all about how
Your life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the lord prince messiah because of Bill Ayers


In Chicago, Illinois - thug politics born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Community organizin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Launched my career in my neighborhood
I spent 20 short years in Wright's racist church and Michelle got us scared
She said "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country"

I whistled for a MSM cab and when it came near
The license plate said messiah and it had the White House in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - no more talk of Bill Ayers

I pulled up to the house after inauguration
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the lord prince messiah

OK, this is a little rough on short notice, but you get the idea. The golden child can do no wrong in the eyes of the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment