Friday, February 15, 2013

Fish Friday


Study: Fish in drug-tainted water suffer reaction

BOSTON (AP) — What happens to fish that swim in waters tainted by traces of drugs that people take? When it's an anti-anxiety drug, they become hyper, anti-social and aggressive, a study found. They even get the munchies.

Thank goodness research dollars are being spent wisely here, with results answering this question that has plagued me for decades. I can save these researchers some time by publishing the results of a similar experiment conducted by my friends over 30 years ago that involved Tequila and a once thriving colony of Sea Monkeys on my bedroom sill. "Suffer?" Not so much.

Get on the bandwagon Hollywood and make this experiment into a major motion picture. I can see it now...

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water, now the shark is on heroin in: JAWS XVII, SMACK ATTACK!!

As this is the first Friday of Lent, it may change my lunch counter order.
"I'll have Bass on bath salts fillet and a side of chips."

No comments:

Post a Comment