Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hurricane Isaac's path toward New Orleans is proof positive that Obama hates black people

There is a large and ominous hulk approaching, blotting out the sun and obscuring the view.

No, I'm not referring to Rosie O'Donnell, ex-co-host of the daytime feminist TV show The View. I am speaking, of course, about Hurricane Isaac.

Regular readers of this blog know full well my credentials as a self-trained weather astrologist. Rest easy, for I have run my home hurricane path prediction model (which consists of my key chain gambling top on a vintage Risk playing board map).


According to the model, Isaac will make an abrupt U-Turn, head in a south easterly direction... station itself over Fidel's home in Havana, then head harmlessly out to sea.

Full Disclosure, my key chain spinner dude has been wrong before and cost me several rolls of quarters in the process. Maybe it's because I'm ever the Optometrist, but I see Lake Pontchartrain as half empty.


That said, even if my model is in error (and speaking of "brackish estuaries")...
I really think the dikes will hold this time.


2 comments:

  1. I'm with Samuel Jackson.

    http://thehill.com/blogs/twitter-room/other-news/245767-samuel-l-jackson-asks-why-rnc-spared-by-isaac

    I want to know why the Republicans were spared?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such the democrat statesman is Jackson.

    ReplyDelete