Saturday, August 4, 2012

Undercover Boss day at Chick-fil-A

ADAM SMITH: Hey, how ya doin? Remember me from the other day?

DRIVE-THRU BABE: Let me guess. You want another free water, right?

ADAM SMITH: Absolutely. Love the "hate water". Hate water from a hateful organization. Did you know that Dan Cathy, Chick-fil-A's president and chief operating officer READS THE BIBLE? That he steals his greedy profits by travelling over Obama's roads and bridges? That he DONATES this hate money to hateful marriage ministries who ADMIT to supporting the biblical definition of the family unit? You deserve better Rachel! Someone like me. I'm a nice guy! And I'm totally heterosexual! There's not a gay in me... at least at the moment. So what do you say? Let's go out on a date. I know where all the free stuff is! Did I mention that I'm totally heterosexual?


DAN CATHY: Why, if it isn't the effiminate little pseudo-intellectual punk who gets off on ripping teen-age, drive-thru girls by telling them their company sucks because he's afraid of talking to a man. Here's your water, jackass!
ADAM SMITH: I feel purposeful thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment